Happiness is you and me.

Hello pretty people!

It has been a while since the last update, I have been neglecting this space for a while and I am extremely guilty of it...so I'm back for a new post.

Yesterday was a sort of 'frantic' one, since my usual days don't go by this interesting. HAHA.

I was invited down along with Rachell to Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy red carpet. The stars came down to Singapore so it was a really big red carpet in the middle of Orchard Road. Quite an eye opener.



We didn't get to catch the sneak peek since it was quite late so we headed down to the villa right after the event!!!


To meet the girls!!!! :D

Have been a while since we all gathered (the last time was Filial Party premiere because I didn't manage to hang out with them during iFly since I was SICKKKK). We had an awesome time hanging out and we even tried to make S'mores and Nutella Cinnamon Bread. :D



The bread turned out pretty good, according to Alton, since I think he was the only one who managed to eat up the entire stick since all of us were too damn full by all the food we bought.

We bought so much I think we were preparing for a zombie attack.


Making of S'mores in the microwave and Hayley peeling lychees for us super religiously hahaha.

Anyway, we wanted to make the Nutella Cinnamon bread in the oven but the oven broke down or something and tripped the electricity so the whole place blacked out. LOL.


Ended up using the frying pan to cook up the bread 'cause we had to dunk the bread into eggs. You can catch Rachell's vlog when it's out to see how you can make that!!!


All the food for Alton. He was late and we all feasted quite a bit before he came haha.


The only selca of the day.
Or not.


Models or what. HAHAHA.

Jayley werking the slippers.



Happiness is simple.
It's not about the place, it's not about the things we do, it's not about the things we get, it's all about the people we're with.
Happiness is when you get to be with the people you love.


I stayed over for the night with Hayley and Alton and now I'm in zombie-mode.

Nevertheless, chilling is always good.
:D

Back to reality, exam is tomorrow and I have no idea what is going on.

TATA.

Thanks for reading. xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: