Happy 19th Birthday to me!

If you see me in person with no makeup, you might think of me as a 15 year old.
If you see me online, you might think I'm closer to 20+ year old because of the people I hang out with and the way I portray myself.

BUT.

Yes people, I'm 19 this year!


Sometimes I get a little bit confused with my age as well HAHA but who cares!!!!

My birthday was on the 7th September but since my internship will be starting from 8th, I had my party on the 6th so I won't be so tired.

I didn't want to start up a party because ONE, it's super troublesome and I'm too lazy to go through the hassle.
TWO, sometimes I kindda have this mindset like "Hey it's my birthday I should chill a little and not put myself through these trouble and hopefully my friends will just hang out with me so we can chill together."
THREE, it's a 19th birthday so I really don't care as much as 18th or 21st.

BUT then again I kindda like to make it bigger than just a usual dinner because it's THE ONLY DAY when you can find the excuse to start a party and celebrate!!!
I always wanted to have a slumber party with my friends so it's quite a good time to do it~

Long rants aside...

Here goes my post for my birthday~ Everything is kind of similar to my vlog if you already watched it. If you haven't, you should 'cause the vlog is more detailed about the party while this post is more like my rants and talks and all that HAHAHAHA.


Anyway, The Sultan Hotel provided me with the venue so I got to have an awesome stay at their Loft Suite with my friends!

Earlier in the afternoon, my family went down to The Sultan Hotel to chill around first before my friends came down.


Since Sultan Hotel was near Bugis, we had our lunch at Yoogane and DAMN it was SOOOO spicy for me to tolerate that day. O_O


My umma being all like "HELLOOOOO" while my dad adjust his apron hahaha.





Checked into the hotel and received a bouquet of flowers from Sultan Hotel and a box of accessories from NIKNAK. ^_^ I love presents!!!


Hayley and Rachell came the earliest 'cause Jayley has some marathon going on.
Randy has his graduation going on that late afternoon too so he came along with Ben later that night!

Check out the cupcakes by Kreme Couture that Hayley ordered!!! Super cute. It's like Kitty on a spaceship with the twins and I'm that bunny HAHAHA. Special 'cause I'm princess of the day. xD xD


Kreme Couture + Sprinkie Parties came to set up the dessert table for my alpaca-themed birthday hahaha.

Actually I don't really have a theme but I like alpacas so I told them "I want alpacas" and they came up with this floral garden theme with alpacas.
^_^

So I dressed according to it since it's a rare day for me to feel a little bit girly, feminine, and PASTEL PASTEL PASTEL.

I really like pastel but I don't really wear pastel HAHA.



So here's my OOTD with my pastel romper dress from Shop Sassy Dream and my floral daisy hairband from H&M.
Shoes from some random shop in AMK HAHA.


Sister x Me x PhotobomberHayley
And omg the tree at the back matches the look as well haha.
Awesome.


The dessert table!!!


LOOK AT THAT YELLOW BABY ALPACA JUST LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOW.
OMG.

*_*

Photogenic alpaca LOL.


It looks even nicer at night with the lights at the back but I can't take a full shot of the table since it was a complete mess by the time the sun set. xD

The rest of the night...I didn't take any pictures. You can check out my vlog for it!!!






My favourite people. LapsupSwag x Flowergirls x BimboClub Hahaha all the name sound so stupid but it's actually quite funny how we come up with those name. It's more like those became our group names because of some inside jokes we kept joking about.
Joke until now I don't even remember what actually brought up the joke....

Thankful to have all of you in my life! ♥
May this friendship last for many many years to come. Laugh at childish jokes together till we grow old and ugly but still fabulous. X


Super grateful to have my family with me as well ^_^.
I love birthdays 'cause that's when you can thank everyone on earth that you feel really grateful for without looking silly.

Usually I'm a really tough person LOL I don't like to thank people with words (especially to my family) so I usually prove it by buying them gifts randomly, or doing certain things to show my gratitude.
I'm sure my family knows how much I love them, after all, my family is always FIRST on list, even before myself. I'm always second, after anyone I love.

I'm not just thankful for my family on my special day, of course, but I'm really happy and grateful that they took the day off to accompany me, despite having to wait for me, despite having to go through the boredom just for me to enjoy my day, despite having to stand there and do nothing, looking at me while I hang out with my friends.

There's so many things I'm grateful for that I can't put in words, like I said so many times, I'm not good with words.

Also, I am glad so many of you wished me for my birthday!
Thankful for all of your well wishes~
I've read all of them and I will LOVE to reply to all of you, but I'm sorry if I accidentally missed you out. :( ♥
You know I love you!

Feeling blessed.

Thank you.



Thanks for reading XX

Watch my vlog if you haven't~ ^_^


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Peishi! ^^
    I'm falling in love with your smile! (not in a creepy way lol)

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so beautiful dear; I am looking for best party halls in Bay area for my party, please help and give best recommendations on it. I hope you will help me with relevant results.

    ReplyDelete