How are things going?

Hello there! :D

Here's my once in a while update hahaha.

There are so many social media platforms for me to update you about my life now (things like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, I can update on the go), so I've been getting slightly lazy to update this space. I feel like I'm repeating what I'm saying HAHA.

For the people who have been sticking around this space, thank you! :D

Recently, I've been quite 'lepak' 'cause I've just graduated!!!!!!


SO HAPPY.

There are plenty of good memories in my poly school days.

School is actually a really fun thing (apart from studying) but I haven't get to enjoy my school life as much due to many unforeseen circumstances back in Primary and Secondary school times.

Being able to enjoy school is something 'new' to me and I'm really happy I got to make some awesome friends and meet lots of really nice people in these two and a half years ('cause internship kinda suck) LOL


MAMA PAPA AND I at the Graduation Ceremony!


And my favourite bunch of people that I'm always happy to see in school.

Cactus! :D

Just like our name, I hope we can all be as tough as Cactus, withstanding the heat and braving through the sand storm.
Hope of all of you get to walk the path you like from this crossroad we're standing. ^_^



#OnceACreepAlwaysACreep


My simple OOTD under the Graduation Robe. :)

As of now, I'm unsure of what I want to do, I hope something comes to me soon, so I can seize the opportunity.


Happy graduation to all of you who have graduated this year!

ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND LIVE YOUR DREAMS~ ^_^

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your graduation Peishi. It will be my turn on the last of May so I'm really anticipating for it now. "School is actually a really fun thing (apart from studying)" >> I must say it fits me much LOL because my goal to go to school beside for academic purpose is having much friends and I'm pretty sad because I can't, haha. But sure I'll make some in college later just like your "Cactus". ^^ You look beautiful as usual. (PS : Your mom too~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduating!! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete